Whether you’re a skilled craftsman or a weekend warrior completing DIY projects around your house, precision cuts make all the difference in the world when it comes to achieving that professional, high-quality finished look. Unfortunately, if you work by yourself, don’t have the proper power tools, or think your pencil line will guide a straight cut, you could be in for a long, expensive day complete with ill-fitting cuts and plenty of frustration.
Fortunately, DeWALT has the perfect solution with you in mind. The DEWALT DW715 15-Amp 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw is not only a cost effective solution, it’s certain to give you the precision you need when working by yourself. You’ll be able to:
- Easily cut crown molding up to 5¼ inches tall, and base molding up to 6½ tall with the precision available only from a powerful 4,000 rpm miter box.
- Get perfect bevel cuts—up to 8 inches—every single time with bevel built-in stops at 0 and 45 degrees.
- Easily move it around your house or jobsite with due to its lightweight design, built-in carry handle, and locking pin designed to give you the portability you need.
A powerful motor is the key to clean and precise cuts, and the DEWALT DW715 15-Amp 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw offers unmatched power for the price.
The 15-amp motor delivers a no-load speed of 4,000 rpm, making quick work of the hardest woods, while ensuring the delicacy necessary for smooth, finished edges.
The industry-best three-year warranty means DeWALT has your time and money in mind as a craftsman who demands the best power tools possible.
The right power tool for the job means having one with the relevant features and options necessary to make short work of the task at hand.
A miter saw designed to be mobile is only as good as its portability, and the DEWALT DW715 15-Amp 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw is the perfect tool for the job. Weighing a mere 42 pounds, its easy-to-use locking pin and custom molded carry handle makes bringing the saw to the wood that much easier.
- The powerful 15-Amp 4,000 rpm motor ensures quick, accurate work of even the hardest and largest pieces of wood.
- The sliding fence is tall enough to handle crown molding up to 5-1/4-inch and base molding up to 6-1/2-inch and the 12-inch blade delivers quick cuts to get that professional beveled finish.
- Adjustable detent plate lends to increased productivity with its 11 built-in stops.
- Accurate and precisely machined miter system and base fence right out of the box.
- 120-volt motor ensures it will work at any jobsite even those running on generated power.
- An attached dust bag makes cleanup a breeze.
- Backed by the DeWALT name, it comes with a 90-day money back guarantee, a one-year service contract, and a limited three-year warranty.
Reviews and Overall Impression
Purchasers of the DEWALT DW715 15-Amp 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw have been most impressed with its powerful motor and large saw blade, its lightweight and portable design, and the built-in stops at the most common miter cuts. The one drawback most often cited is the lack of a laser light to indicate on the wood where the sawblade will land.
Overall, users of the DEWALT DW715 15-Amp 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw give it a top rating citing its incredibly useful features and its modest price for all it includes. If you’re looking for a powerful, precision miter box built to make quick work of your most important and visible projects, this is the only product you need to consider.