Review: Hitachi C10FCE2 15-Amp 10-inch Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw

OUR RATING
  • Build Quality
  • Features
  • Price
4.6
User Rating: 3.3 (12 votes)
Sending

Hitachi-C10FCE2

After using a compound miter saw once, woodworking can never be the same again without one. A quality miter saw is precise every single time. The best part is – you won’t waste any time and materials because you can make accurate miter cuts and control the exact angle of bevel cuts. With some time, a little effort, a tiny bit of skill and a good CMS, you literally furnish a small home! Door casings, chair bases, staircase rails, picture frames, window casings, moldings, and much, much more can be made with little to no experience.

On the other hand, a low-quality compound miter saw can be a complete waste of time. Some models are known for needing readjustments, shutting down mid-cut and generally causing frustration. There are also plenty of reports about low-end saws arriving non-functional or being physically broken right out of the box. Luckily for you, there’s no need to worry about any of that if you choose the Hitachi C10FCE2.

>>Click here to see pricing, ratings, and reviews on Amazon.com.<<

Lightweight and Compact, yet Powerful
The C10FCE2 is the lightest CMS in its category. Weighting a little over 26 pounds, it can easily be lifted for vertical cuts. Transporting the saw is a breeze because there’s a handle built into the lightweight unit. Hitachi truly made a portable compound meter saw – it measures less then 2 ft. long and 19 in. wide.

This isn’t just a compact saw. It has some serious power. The 15 amp motor propels the blade as fast as 5,000rpm. That kind of power means faster, more efficient cuts that leave really smooth edges. It can handle hardwood, flooring and even aluminium without missing a beat. 4×4’s can be cut at 90 degrees with minimal effort.

User-friendly & Smooth

The pivoting action is surprisingly smooth. Furthermore, the saw has an automatic anti-kickback function that makes start-ups quiet and decreases vibration. The horizontal handle makes controlling the blade simple and, thanks to the clamps Hitachi includes with this 10-inch miter, there’s no need to hold materials with your hands. There are 9 reliable miter stops and the thumb-controlled handle enables you to easily choose the needed angle.

Product’s specifications

  • Min./Max. Miter Angle: 52 degrees
  • Min./Max. Bevel Angle: 45 degrees
  • Weight (packages): 26.3lbs
  • Positive Stops: 0, 15, 22.5, 31.6 & 45 degrees
  • Material: Rubberized handles; Aluminium Alloy base.
  • Blade Bore Size: 25.4mm
  • Rated Uptake (W): 1520 watt
  • Accessories:
    • 30mm washer
    • 10” TCT saw blade
    • Extended Fence
    • Dust bag
    • Vise Assembly
    • Box Wrench

Customers’ Reviews and Conclusion
There’s no better value than the Hitachi C10FCE2. And don’t just take it from us – over 89% of almost 700 reviewers gave this saw a 5/5. The other 11% seem to all be people who are surprized that the dust bag isn’t fully functional, though this seems to be a common flaw shared by miter saws, not Hitachi’s flaw. The fact that the CMS is well-made and durable is undeniable, especially since the unit has a 5-year warranty. The C10FCE2 is a low-cost, compact saw that does everything that the high-end ones pride themselves on doing and much more. If you want a trully high-quality compount miter saw – this is definitely the one to go for!

>>Click Here to get the best deal on the Hitachi C10FCE2 at Amazon.<<

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Clicky